Incorporated in 2007, Perunding Jayareka Sdn Bhd is a Mechanical and Electrical engineering consultants firm in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. We provide M&E technical consultancy to professionals, professional bodies and government agencies.
Perunding Jayareka Sdn Bhd is managed by a team of professionally accredited engineers in the field of Mechanical and Electrical engineering. Each and every project is placed under the personal direction of one of our directors. Our clients can be assured of our total commitment, dedication and expertise at all stages of the project, from concept to completion.
- To understand aspiration of our clients and to make them our goals
- To fulfill the expectations of our clients
- To embrace continuous review and improvement in designs
- To ensure consistent on time project delivery
- To manage and mitigate project risk
- To adopt the most up-to-date design code and practices.
- To produce accurate system designs to minimize part load inefficiency.
- To use simplified systems to minimize maintenance cost.
- To practice short response time from instruction to construction.
- To produce low energy and economical designs.
The Aims and Objectives of ACEM is stated as follows:
- One of the primary objects of the Association is to ensure that Consulting Engineers undertaking to advise on engineering matters shall be fully qualified engineers in their respective fields and should act in all professional matters in a strictly fiduciary capacity to their clients.
- A Consulting Engineer is defined in the Articles of Association as a person possessing the necessary qualifications to practise in one or more of the various branches of Engineering who devotes himself to advising the public on engineering matters or to designing and supervising the construction of engineering works and for such purposes occupies and employs either solely or in conjunction with another Consulting Engineer, his own office and staff or, in the case of a partner or consultant of a firm of Consulting Engineers uses the office and staff of the said firm, and is not directly or indirectly concerned or interested in commercial or manufacturing interests such as would tend to influence his exercise of independent professional judgement in the matters upon which he advises.